- bus - underground
- train - car
- cycle route - maps
While Harrow's public transport links may cause you to want
to stop supporting a car habit, Harrow's suburban location,
with nearby countryside gives Harrow unique access to as rapid
and efficient motorway transport as you can get in England...
And sometimes those jaunts to the Chilterns are necessary
for personal refuelling.
A rough guide of how to get to Harrow:
From the m25
1. Leave the m25 at junction 16 and join the m40/a40 for central
2. After passing Northolt aerodrome (on left) take the second
slip road exit. In order to join the a312 towards rayners
3. Continue to follow the a312 into Harrow.
From the m1
1. Exit the m1 at junction 4 and follow the a41 towards Edgware.
2. At the first roundabout turn right onto the a410 for Stanmore.
3. After two miles turn left at a roundabout onto the a409
and travel through Harrow Weald to arrive in Wealdstone.
4. After crossing over the railway bridge take the next left
turn (just prior to texaco petrol station), in order to pass
under the a409.
For a overview of the roads running in and out of the borough,
take a look at this